Diwali Makeup Tutorial and Outfit Idea | 2016

Hey Guys, I'm so pumped for Diwali this year! Diwali has to be one of my top 2 favorite festivals. The best part that I love about...


Hey Guys,

I'm so pumped for Diwali this year! Diwali has to be one of my top 2 favorite festivals. The best part that I love about Diwali is that it brings friends and family even closer. I love exchanging gifts, decorating my house, donating things, lighting Dia's, making rangoli and trust me the list goes on and on!

And with Diwali season comes a lot of dinner and card parties! And we'll want to glam up for those nights and look our best! I created a simple makeup tutorial for Diwali I used a lot of bronzy colors and insane amount of highlight because common it's Diwali after all!

Watch the complete Tutorial Below :



To watch it directly on Youtube CLICK HERE 

If you liked the video please do Subscribe to my channel

Now moving on to the outfit! I choose a beautiful floor lenght Anarkali and teamed it up with some diamond bangles and earrings to complete my Look!







Please do let me know your thoughts on the makeup look and outfit in the comments below!

Like my page on Facebook  - FB Page
Instagram - Kingritika 
Snapchat - Kingritika


Thank You so Much for stopping by!
Stay Positive and Keep Hustling
Take Care
Ritika
xoxox






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images