Fall Outfit Idea Feat. StalkBuyLove

Hey Guys, I am back with a new post! Can we please take a moment and appreciate how sexy and chic are these coordinates! The moment I ...


Hey Guys,

I am back with a new post! Can we please take a moment and appreciate how sexy and chic are these coordinates! The moment I saw them on Stalkbuylove website! I knew they were mine lol

The best part is that the top is long enough and it does not look like you just have a Bra on! which is obviously a good thing, atleast for me.

Coordinates make a great outfit idea. They make you look so chic and put-together! Co-ordinates just have a very high - fashion feels to it! Don't you agree?

If you still haven't invested in a nice pair coordinates, I highly suggest you do! They also make a great outfit idea if you're running late for a party/date/brunch etc etc! You would have to waste no time in putting an outfit together. Just pull out your favorite coords from your closet, throw them on and you're ready!

This co-ord set from Stalkbuylove is definitely one of my favorite clothing items from my wardrobe.












Hope you guys really liked the post! Let me know do you also love wearing coordinates like me? Also, from where did you get your favorite pair of coordinates. I would love to know!

Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here       
Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
Instagram - Kingritika 
Snapchat - Kingritika


Thank You so Much for stopping by!
Stay Positive and Keep Hustling
Take Care
Ritika
xoxox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images