Everyday makeup Routine | Using Indian Drugstore Makeup Products

Hey Friends, I'm back this week, with a new  Youtube Video , In this week's video I show you guys a very easy everyday makeup rou...

Hey Friends,

I'm back this week, with a new Youtube Video, In this week's video I show you guys a very easy everyday makeup routine! I've tried and used almost all Indian drugstore makeup products which are easily accessible and affordable.

This makeup routine is extremely easy to do and is perfect for people who've to leave for work/college early. I use to do the exact same makeup - routine when I use to have an office job.

I focused on keeping my skin looking fresh and glowing all day. I almost did the same face routine everyday and whenever I wanted to switch things up I changed my lip color.


Please lemme know your thoughts on the video! I'm also very curious to know which is your favorite drugstore foundation. I love finding awesome and affordable finds.

                                           Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here
                                                     Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
                                                      Instagram - Kingritika
                                                      Snapchat - Kingritika



Thank you so much for watching!
Stay Positive and never give up!
Take care. 
xoxox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images