Day Time Make Up Look | Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 & Huda Liquid Lipstick

Hey You! Hope everyone reading this post is doing awesome! I'm back with a New Video, in this video I created a Morning Glam M...

Hey You!

Hope everyone reading this post is doing awesome!

I'm back with a New Video, in this video I created a Morning Glam Makeup Look. Something which is perfect for a lunch date, Brunch scene or for even a shopping Day. Its subtle and chic at the same time.

I really hope you guys like this video 


Watch it Directly on Youtube - Click Here

If you liked the Video Please don't forget to Like, comment and Subscribe to my channel!

Products used to Create this Look 

Primer -  Loreal Paris Base Maquie 
Eyeshadow Palette -  Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
Foundation - Lakme 9 to 5 Mouuse 
Contour  - NYX Contour palette 
Highlight - NYX Strobe Genius palette 
Lips - Huda beauty Liquid Lipstick in shade Icon 
Powder - Coloressence HD Powder 
Masacra  - Maybelline Colossal Mascara 


Please lemme know your thoughts on the video, leave in the comments below which is your favorite eyebrow pencil? I'm on a hunt for a new eyebrow products. 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here       
Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
Instagram - Kingritika 
Snapchat - Kingritika


Thank You so Much for stopping by!
Stay Positive and Keep Hustling
Take Care
Ritika
xoxox



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images