Valentines Day Outfit Idea 2016 | Casual Event

Hey Guys! What are your plans for Valentine's day? Going for a date night, Cocktails, for a movie may be, shopping with your girlf...




Hey Guys!

What are your plans for Valentine's day? Going for a date night, Cocktails, for a movie may be, shopping with your girlfriends or just Netflix and chill. I will definitely be watching Netflix and chilling. lol

This outfit idea will come in handy for any casual event that you might have planned for 14th. I wanted to do something different then Top/jeans or Top/shorts combo. Hence I opted for A-symmetrical hem line top with a pleather jeans. I teamed this outfit with a pair of  heels if you only want casual vibes please go ahead and team a similar outfit with flats.

If you follow me on Instagram  you guys already know that I picked this top up from Koovs. Koovs has a varied assortment of A-symmetrical hem line tops. If you're in the market for one I would recommend to check out Koovs, Stalkbuylove, Sprinkbreak or Missamore clothing.  


I posted "3 Valentines day Outfit Ideas" video on my Youtube Channel be sure to check it out if you haven't. Do Subscribe and let me know your thoughts in the comments section.  










Hope you guys liked this outfit idea!

Be sure to Subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow me on Instagram for more fun and fashion. 


Love,
Ritika!x. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images