Valentine's Day Outfit Idea 2016 | Semi Casual Look

 Hey Guys, I had to share pictures of this look with you guys! This semi – casual look is a part of my Youtube video “Valent...



 Hey Guys,
I had to share pictures of this look with you guys! This semi – casual look is a part of my Youtube video “Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas” be sure to check the video out if you haven’t yet.

I love this look, it was so easy to put together, looks so chic, Ladylike, in budget, can be easily dressed up or down and you can dance through the whole day in this outfit without any worries! :P

Another thing I want to address in this post is that I’ve heard lot people saying that flare pants or palazzo’s are not meant for short girls in general. Guys, please you do not have to listen to all the advice and fashion recommendations out there! Wear whatever you feel comfortable in and wear it like a boss. To be honest, I’m kind of short too but I think I did manage to pull off the pants quite decently. A quick tip – Whenever you’re wearing a palazzo or flare pants in general try and team it up with a pair of heels and this is regardless of your height. Heels, brings the necessary boost, makes you look more poised, put together and gives the whole outfit a structured look. 









Be sure to check my Latest Video out! “Valentine’s DayOutfit Ideas 2016 |Feat. Koovs and please do Subscribe if you haven’t already.
                         

Please do let me know in the comment below which was your favorite look. 

P.S. - My whole outfit is from Koovs except from my shoes and accessories which are thrifted. 

Love,
Ritika!x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images